SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, March 31, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 08:49 At the office for the first time in 10 days. I almost forgot what work was like. #
  • 10:53 Just found out the Twins/Angels game will be on ESPN2 tonight! What a great way for this Minnesota transplant to enjoy Opening Day!! #
  • 17:42 Brewers/Cubs game is crazy. First no score then back and forth afer the ninth. Yikes! Brewers up by one...for now. #
  • 18:44 Brewers win! Now watching my Twins lead the Angels 1-0. First run scored by new CF Carlos Gomez. Take THAT new Angel Torii Hunter! #
  • 19:02 <rant>I wish Joe Morgan were still playing ball for the Reds. So he wouldn't be on television talking like a complete MORON </r ... #
  • 19:02 OK, Twitter is pissing me off. #
  • 19:33 Note to Jon Miller and Joe Morgan: If you can't quote "Bull Durham" correctly, don't do it at all. Oh, and stop calling baseball games. #
  • 20:50 @thisisnotapril: I'm watching baseball. AT HOME!!! WITH BEER!!!! Good luck to your Astros tonight. #
  • 20:52 TWINS WIN! God dayummmmmm do I love Opening Day. It's like opening up 15 presents throughout the day. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home